Thursday, December 23, 2010

How Swisher became a Yankee

Before we jump into the rest of the post, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts since the start of this month. My time has been limited and other sources of media have done great jobs covering the Yanks off season.

River Ave Blues a must read for any Yankees fan, had a great article about how the trade for Hideki Irabu landed the Yankees Nick Swisher. Aside from just that they included the photo that I have included below.


(Courtesy of RiverAveBlues) Click to enlarge.

The Scott Proctor trade still annoys me, I loved Proctor almost as much as Joe Torre, I just wish Torre hadn't used him in every other game.

With family coming over tomorrow, and Christmas the next day I doubt I will have any new posts, but expect some in the following weeks.

Have a Merry Christmas, even if  Cliff Lee isn't under the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment