Saturday, April 30, 2011

Great Yankee montages on Youtube

You may not know this but I am a big time sucker for video or audio montages. I have no clue why but I love them, it's like all the players greatest moments sealed, signed and dilevered, often with music that I enjoy. So here are two different videos from two different accounts.



That video is from SuperYankeesBaseball , he has a ton of different current Yankees and other MLB player video montages. My one issue is that some of the videos freeze and that on some the sound is a bit too load, but still the clips are great.



The A-Rod video is from YouTube user YanksNG22. No diss to the video above, but this is one of the most professional looking montages on YouTube. Very well done.

If you have created your own montage or have one that you recommend, send it my way. Maybe I'll even add it to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment