Friday, July 23, 2010

New Ticket Window Added To Yankee Stadium Terrace Level

On my latest visit to Yankee Stadium I noticed the Yanks have added a new ticket window on the terrace/grandstand level outside of section 320C. It is a small window but I'm sure it will help, the other locations are on the main level 221, inside the great hall and the advanced ticket window outside the stadium. Even with the large amount of ticket windows, there is always a long line to wait and attempt to purchase tickets only to get to the window and be told the cheapest available tickets for the rest of the season are $100 and up.

Earlier this season on the Yanks first home stand I waited on line for 45 minutes, since I had $5 dollar coupons for the terrace,grandstand or bleachers that came with my ticket plan, only to be told they only had single tickets. The next time i tried was in mid-May and still had to wait on a shorter line but they did have tickets for a few games. What is really unknown about the ticket windows is that they also do upgrades, I keep wanting to see if I can upgrade within the same price range to a better location. In the future I plan to see if the lines for ticket sales at this new location are any shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment