Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Headed to the game tonight...once again A.J Burnett is pitching

Tonight I'll be up at the big ballpark in the Bronx and once again A.J Burnett will be pitching. This season has been a rough one for Burnett and I think I'm being kind saying that.

In the first two games of the series against the A's the bombers have been living up to their nick name,scoring 20 runs over the past two games. The Yankees will have to beat up on Brett Anderson tonight for them to stay in the game if Burnett pitches like he has his last three starts (0-3 7.36 ERA).

So why did I say in the title that "Once again A.J Burnett is pitching" when I'm going to the game ?  Well I attend about 5-10 Yankees games a year and over the last two seasons i have seen Burnett six times. In those six starts he won two of those, and in those two starts he was phenomenal. But it the starts I have been to that he has taken the loss all of them have been blow outs, in fact the least amount of runs he has allowed in losses I've been to is six. So you may understand my frustration of once again seeing Burnett.

So expect a blog late tonight about the game, and if you want to feel like you are at the game follow me on Twitter @NYMoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment